On your special day, nothing helps you pull your vision together like The Perfect Bride. Our shop has what you need to adorn the bride, mothers and bridesmaids. Wedding or anniversary, this is your place to bring together your ideas and find the dream dress you have always wanted.
The Story of Us
The Perfect Bride is celebrating 25 years of helping brides feel beautiful. While the catering, cake and venue tell part of the story, there is nothing more important than the dress.
In 1992, The Perfect Bride opened and began its journey in helping to create the perfect day for countless brides. In 2004, the store was purchased by its only other owner, Cathy, and in 2007, Carly joined, completing today's team at The Perfect Bride. In 2011, the shop expanded, doubling in size to better serve its clients. It is the memorable and joyous experience behind The Perfect Bride that helps you find the style that you have always envisioned. We are thrilled to be able to share these moments with our brides.
Our team understands that weddings and anniversaries are nothing like they once were. Today everything is, "Pin It, Share It, Tweet It," during the wedding planning process all while meeting and choosing your different vendors. This is where the team at The Perfect Bride can help. Choosing your dream dress can be stressful, but we make the process as easy, and enjoyable, as possible. Not only do we work to give the bride a special day, but the bridal party and mother of the bride as well. We have options for your entire party so you all can cross this off you list in one stop.
Do You Have A Clear Vision Of What You Want?
Knowing what you want is essential, and so is conveying that to your vendors. Being able to focus on your vision and bring it to fruition is the icing on the cake.
You should make this celebration exactly what you want it to be. A lot of people will give you their opinions but at the end of the day, it's you and your partner's that matter. We have learned a few things over the years so we love passing on our knowledge to new brides!
1. Write down your vision. Have pictures of that vision.
2. Have a date and venue booked before dress shopping. This helps your vendors see your vision.
3. Baby steps are best. Try not to let yourself get over-whelmed by the process. And it IS a process!
4. Be prepared for un-solicited advice. From EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE! Say thank you and move on.
5. Prioritize your budget. Decide what part is most important to you, and budget accordingly.
6. Schedule a “no wedding talk” date once a week.
7. Ask questions. Your vendors can’t help you if they don’t know what you want/need.
8. Remember to laugh. When it goes right. When it goes wrong. Or is just plain funny.
9. In the over-all scheme of things, it’s still just one day.
Are You Ready For Your Big Day?
The team at The Perfect Bride is here to help. Do you have more questions or are unsure where to begin? Start with our FAQ page then send us a message, or call us at 440-331-5113 today. Help us celebrate our 25th Anniversary by helping you have the perfect wedding day.